Position Opportunity: Outside Sales Professional
Excellent opportunity for a person who wants to receive pay for their success!
Whether you are unemployed, working in a job you don’t like, or interested in making a career change, this is an opportunity you don’t want to overlook.
A Plus Shredding is a locally owned company which serves Louisville and surrounding areas. Owners are residents of the area and are glad they can bring quality shredding services to meet the needs of both business and residential shredding customers.
A Plus is a small but growing company. In competing with the big competitor “companies”, A Plus provides shredding at a cost and a level of service that is second to no one. We provide a superior level of service and want the right candidate to help us grow.
Visit our site to learn a little more about us:
We are looking to hire a motivated person to join our team, part time and full time available. If you can commit to a rigorous training program and are willing to accomplish clearly defined tasks that will support your success, then give our office a call to express your interest in this opportunity ASAP. This position will not be vacant long. Base Pay plus commission.
Please reach out to our General Manager to learn more about this opportunity.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Paid time off
- Car allowance
- Phone Provided
- Laptop Provided
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
Company Supplied Training
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Required)
Position Summary: Information Destruction Specialist
A Plus Paper Shredding seeks a non CDL Truck Driver to perform a variety of tasks related to the pick-up and destruction of our customers sensitive information.
The hourly starting rate for this position is $19.00. We will provide training, professional driving experience is helpful but not required.
- Use Google Maps to route pick-ups efficiently
- Complete assigned daily truck route each day in a safe and courteous manner
- Project a professional, courteous image at all times with minimal complaints from our customers
- Handle buckets in a safe and careful manner to ensure your safety and avoid damage to truck or customer property
- Unload shredded paper from trucks at recycling center
- Check fluid levels, coolant, tire pressure and lights and clean windows and mirrors weekly
- Keep interior of truck cab clean at all times.
- Report problems or concerns to a supervisor as soon as possible
- Know and follow all guidelines pertaining to truck operation standards and phone policies. Complete all paperwork and forms assigned to the driver
- Make calls to customers ahead of arrival time as instructed on the work ticket
- Performs daily duties as directed to maintain a safe, clean and orderly garage and office
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to interact effectively and professional with customers and staff
- Basic communication skills and good personal appearance and hygiene
- Ability to drive a 26’ truck safely
- Ability to lift 75 lbs. to waist level and 50 lbs overhead
- Ability to climb steps and stairways while maneuvering a bucket filled with paper
- Ability to read and use GPS
- Ability to withstand warehouse setting and outdoor elements
- Commitment to the Mission Statement of A Plus Paper Shredding
- Licensed driver in good standing
- Good driving record
- Successfully pass any drug screening
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Access to short/long term insurance through Colonial Life
- Access to a Simple IRA Retirement Plan